The Creative Growth Summit is a 4-day virtual event during which over 40 expert creative business strategists and marketing specialists are going to share their insights about how to systematize your business so that you can take your life back and create what you're most passionate about!
Your business flourishes when YOU are flourishing. Over the next four days, we'll walk you through automating & systemizing your business; blogging, Pinterest & SEO; getting published & building your audience; and ways to scale your business.
The Creative Growth Summit is bringing you some of the biggest names in the creative industry to talk to you about strategizing, systemizing and implementing.
Are you ready to breathe life into your business?
- Introduction to Colour Psychology with Fiona Humberstone
- Creating an Online Space that Compels & Connects with Your Ideal Client with Tonic Site Shop
- Community Wins: Building a Tribe You Love with Heather Crabtree
- Branding Yourself for High Paying Clients with The Higgins Creative
- 50% off the Brand Summit All-Access Pass!!
- 5 Ways to Use Systems to Boost Productivity with the Creative Spring
- Scaling Your Biz - What to do BEFORE You Hire with Paperfinch Design
- The ROI of Hiring a Full Time Content Creator with Six Figure Photography
- Turn Subscribers into Customers: Automate a Successful Sales Funnel in Minutes with Convertkit
- Quick Tips to Make Your Processes More Efficient with GT Marketing & Consulting
- How to Crush the Myth of Work/Life Balance with Bianca Broos
- How to Simply Manage Content + Clients In Asana with Systems Saved Me
- Easily Plan & Create 30 Instagram Stories with Nash Franks Creative
- Set & Forget Marketing: Batching & Repurposing with EZ Visibility
- How to Become Location Independent by Automating Your Business with Honeybook
- 3 Day Work Week: How to Work Less & Make More with Hannah McClune Photography
- How to Design Your Ideal Workday with One6Creative
- SEO Bootcamp: Getting Your Website in Shape for Search Engines with Mariah Magazine
- Planning Consistent Blog & Social Media Content with Brand Blitz Co
- Create High Traffic Blog Content that Turns Readers into Clients with Cinnamon Wolfe
- 25 Easy Blog Prompts to Turn You into Blogging Royalty with Kylee Ann Studio
- 6 Steps from Hobby to Professional Blogger with Mamaprenuer Revolution
- How to Automate your Pinterest Marketing Strategy using Tailwind
- 6 Ways to Repurpose Your Blog Posts to Increase Traffic with Bluchic
- Beginner's Guide to Creating Content that Converts with Fashionably Frank Marketing
- Getting Your Business in Pinterest-Perfect Shape with Promoted Pins with She's Got Vision
- 5 Pinterest Marketing Strategies to Reach Your Ideal Client with Social Pop Co
- How to Land a Podcast Interview (Without Feeling Awkward About It) with Jam Marketing
- How to Get Visible: 10 Strategies for Success with Yael Bendahan
- How to Pitch Brands for Collaborations with Thrive
- How to Craft a Submission Editors Can't Say No To with Two Bright Lights
- How Brand Visuals & Copywriting Work Together with Verity & Co
- How to Build Your Public Relations (PR) Plan with Barnes PR
- Diversity in Business: Intentionally Creating a Seat at the Table with Heart & Vine Creative
- 3 Ways to Build Loyalty & an Inclusive Community with Quirky Pineapple Studio
- How Gratitude Can Build Community & Clients with Poppy & Oak
- Nurturing & Building a Thriving Community with Rising Tide Society
- Build an Audience Rapidly in a New-to-You Market with The Restart Specialist
- 4 Ways You Can Grow Your Brand Using IGTV with Unashamed Imaging
- 5 Steps to Creating A Social Media Movement or Campaign with The Imperfect Boss
- Is Your Business Built to Grow? Tips to Getting to 6 figures & Beyond with Nevica Vazquez
- How to Create a Profitable Membership Community with Profit Planner
- How to Scale Your Business Using Online Courses with Thinkific
- How to Create a Free Workshop that Creates Followers & Sales with Vanessa Ryan
- Step-by-Step Guide on Hosting a Profitable Virtual Conference with The Modern Conference
- Tips on Hosting a Small Scale In-Person Workshop Intensive with Conference Connection
- How to Host a Large Scale Conference or Event with Empowered Planners
Strategist, Mentor, CEO
About the instructor
Kyrsten is a serial entrepreneur who's created multiple businesses that have grossed $30,000+ within their first 6-8 months.
She's the co-owner of Copper Kettle Co, a 2-year-old brand strategy and design company that went from zero to $ alongside her techie husband, Kelly, and they work with Creative Entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level through launching, branding or scaling.
Kyrsten has three kids under 4; a deep passion for community over competition; a minimalist, frugal and digital nomad lifestyle; and the drive to help creative people to pursue their passions. She's also an over-user of exclamation marks and bubble tea addict.